I don't know what to blog about, but I want to blog.
Okay, seriously, I'm so feeling fat. You know? You understand? I don't think so. People these days are about being skinny or stick thin, and what's making fat people like me feel like worthless and shit, is that people actually think that it's alright to be stick thin but it's like so wrong to be fat.
What I'm trying to say is that what we see and feel is much affected by the environment, people and the words we hear. We are actually mold to think in one way or another, no matter how much confidence you own, at the bottom of it, you will still experience that tiny bit of insecurity about yourself in whichever aspect you seek. In relationships, friendship, work, everything.
Suddenly, I miss school. It's weird, ever since I entered in poly, I begin to dread school and can't wait to get out and fulfill those aspirations of mine and congratulate myself for being able to do that. Sometimes working isn't so eventful and insightful, attachment threw into a situation where it enlighten me about the working life and the people who you call 'colleagues'.
Right now, I just want to go out and find the life that I want to achieve. By saying that, means being selfish. Think about it as leaving your parents who slog hard to give you whatever you asked for and put you through your education, leaving the friends behind who you shared tears and laughter and special moments and bonds, leaving everyone who you cherished. At least that's for me if I truly want to achieve that. But I really feel like a bitch for doing that, being such an ingrate. Sometimes I really wonder if we, ourselves, are our own obstacles to our own success. As much as I want to deny that, I can't help but to find part of me agreeing to that fact. We restrict ourselves in one way or another, via excuses or anything that we put in front of us to prevent us from reaching it. Think about it...
PS: Just leave me comment as a tag, just too lazy to put the tagboard in since I accidentally got rid of it.
Loved and take care.
What I'm trying to say is that what we see and feel is much affected by the environment, people and the words we hear. We are actually mold to think in one way or another, no matter how much confidence you own, at the bottom of it, you will still experience that tiny bit of insecurity about yourself in whichever aspect you seek. In relationships, friendship, work, everything.
Suddenly, I miss school. It's weird, ever since I entered in poly, I begin to dread school and can't wait to get out and fulfill those aspirations of mine and congratulate myself for being able to do that. Sometimes working isn't so eventful and insightful, attachment threw into a situation where it enlighten me about the working life and the people who you call 'colleagues'.
Right now, I just want to go out and find the life that I want to achieve. By saying that, means being selfish. Think about it as leaving your parents who slog hard to give you whatever you asked for and put you through your education, leaving the friends behind who you shared tears and laughter and special moments and bonds, leaving everyone who you cherished. At least that's for me if I truly want to achieve that. But I really feel like a bitch for doing that, being such an ingrate. Sometimes I really wonder if we, ourselves, are our own obstacles to our own success. As much as I want to deny that, I can't help but to find part of me agreeing to that fact. We restrict ourselves in one way or another, via excuses or anything that we put in front of us to prevent us from reaching it. Think about it...
PS: Just leave me comment as a tag, just too lazy to put the tagboard in since I accidentally got rid of it.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home